Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Creating my own personal Linux distribution for Penetration Testing and White-Hat Hacking
From: "Razi Shaban" <razishaban () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 21:20:30 +0200

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:39 PM, John Holbrook <johnholbrook () gmail com> wrote:
"Though sometime in the (near) future, I will probably rename it to:
Subuntu. (SecurityUbuntu)"

Subuntu? Sounds like cheap Taiwanese car.

;)

How about SECBUNTU?

or PENBUNTU?

or HELPYOUFINDALLTHESECURITYPROBLEMSONYOURNETWORKBUNTU?

How about BackTrack 2?

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report