Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

idle scanning test script
From: "Robin Wood" <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:10:31 +0000

Hi
I recently did the SANS hacker techniques track and learnt about how
idle scanning works so I thought I'd write myself a proof of concept
and also learn a bit of python/scapy in doing so.

I've learnt quite a lot by playing with this script while having
wireshark running so thought I'd release it. It isn't optimized or
amazingly well written as my python is a bit rough but it does the
job.

You can find it here:
http://digininja.org/files/idle_scan_poc.py

Robin

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads