Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

web application security
From: mahendra_yn () yahoo com
Date: 22 Jan 2008 06:37:37 -0000

Hi all,
I need to harden a web application which is hosted in a datacentre.I need to monitor the webapplication 24/7.I also
need to ensure that there would be no phising attacks on this website,I know there are a couple of 3rd party web
application firewalls available which can do all this,but the question is will the datacentre allow me to do this-as a
3rd party service provider?if it doesnt allow then what are the other best options available for me.
Thanks!

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads