mailing list archives
Re: [tool announcement] DNS enumeration with dnsenum
From: Franz Reinhardt <lied () franz-reinhardt de>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:02:47 +0200
Thanks for this nice script.
On Saturday 28 June 2008 15:49:10 tixxDZ wrote:
there is a new version of the dnsenum.pl (version: 2.1) script that
perform some operations to gather as much information as possible
about a domain in a short time, list of operations:
1) Get the host's addresse (A record).
2) Get the namservers (threaded).
3) Get the MX record (threaded).
4) Perform axfr queries on nameservers (threaded).
5) Get extra names and subdomains via google scraping
(google query = "allinurl: -www site:domain").
6) Brute force subdomains from file, can also perform recursion
on subdomain that have NS records (all threaded).
7) Calculate C class domain network ranges and perform whois
queries on them (threaded).
8) Perform reverse lookups on netranges
( C class or/and whois netranges) (threaded).
9) Write to domain_ips.txt file ip-blocks.
some of this operations needs switches precision, we can also update
the brute force file with new results and much more, for help run
the output file domain_ips.txt will contain non-contiguous IP blocks:
I hope that this tool will help you guys in your daily jobs, feedbacks
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Re: [tool announcement] DNS enumeration with dnsenum Franz Reinhardt (Jul 03)