Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Hardware testing
From: "Micheal Cottingham" <techie.micheal () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:10:03 -0400

I'm mostly involved in software and physical security, but I am trying
to get in to hardware as well. Anybody have any suggested
reading/tips/etc.? Right now, pretty much anything. RFID, key faubs,
card access, printers, biometrics, pretty much anything hardware. I
realize that is pretty broad, but I am always looking to learn more.

Top 5 Common Mistakes in
Securing Web Applications
Get 45 Min Video and PPT Slides

www.cenzic.com/landing/securityfocus/hackinar