Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

multi staged shellcode
From: "John Babio" <jbabio () po-box esu edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:16:41 -0400

Can someone show me an example of this. I am trying to do it through
python but I am not sure what exactly the first stage does. I am
generating the payload from metasploit 3.1. So basically my question is
how do I accomplish this using python using the 2 stages of shellcode?
Thanks!

John Babio CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, C|EH, OSCP

Top 5 Common Mistakes in
Securing Web Applications