Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

SQL Injection Tools
From: "Serg B" <sergeslists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:23:55 +1000

Hi All,

Can anybody suggest a relatively reliable SQL injection tool?  Either
Open Source or proprietary - required for business use.  So far, I've
been clobbering all sorts of weird SQL strings manually, would be nice
to minimize the repetitive keyboard labor.

So far, I am going through this list:
http://www.security-hacks.com/2007/05/18/top-15-free-sql-injection-scanners

If there is anything better out there, or if anybody thinks I should
concentrate on a particular tool from the list (link above), please
let me know.

Thanks,
   Serg

Top 5 Common Mistakes in