Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

exporting LDAP finding into a report
From: p1g <killfactory () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:07:58 -0500

Hi,
I have found some interesting custum attributes in a networks AD. I
would like to be able to query for certain attributes and export them
in some format that I can then create a report with.

Anyone aware of a tool that will convert LDIF into something I can
work with? Or where I should start reading up on parsing/qurrying
LDAP?

TIA

--
-p1g
SnortCP, C|HFI, TNCP, TECP, NACP, A+

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity czar Richard Clarke

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads