Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Program to populate forms
From: "Sam Rakowski" <masterakowski () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:35:44 -0400

On 12 Mar 2008 15:19:13 -0000, finight64 () gmail com <finight64 () gmail com> wrote:
I'm looking for a program to automatically fill in forms to create traffic on a web app for analysis. Does anyone
have any suggestions or experiences?

Would that be 'good' traffic, what your program expects, or 'bad'
traffic (i.e. putting xyzzy for a zip code)

--
-
/dev/null

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads