Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Zulu Meet presentation at Defcon 17
From: Zack Payton <zpayton () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 03:06:27 -0400

It's not this is it:
http://www.defcon.org/images/defcon-17/dc-17-presentations/defcon-17-tk234-pla_information_warfare.pdf

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 5:10 AM, macubergeek <macubergeek () comcast net> wrote:
Hello all

A guy named Zulu Meet gave a presentation on the PLA at Defcon 17. Problem
is the preso isn't on the DC cdrom and dosn't seem to be on the website. Can
anyone point me towards where I can get the Power Point or pdf for this
presentation?

jk

jk

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually
do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full
practical examination in order to become certified.
http://www.iacertification.org