Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Hax.tor warmup 5 question
From: Mau Bs <drm.mailist () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 04:40:55 -0600

Hey list:
I just cleared Hax.tor warmup 5 challenge and got the chance to
register... but, what I did was just trial and error, and watching how
the hash evolved with the different letters I chose. Is there a
'right' way to do it?

Thanks.
_M_

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT
and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org