Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Firewall Type Fingerprinting
From: Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:09:02 +0700

Hello,

Can we do firewall type fingerprinting? With what tools? I want to
know the type of the firewall in front of the web server.

--
Zaki Akhmad

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT
and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org