Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Dump hash
From: Ricardo Zarazua <rzarazua () indsol com mx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:59:03 -0600

Hi, I have a doubt here ...
I recently played with foofus pwdump, fgdump in fact i also found a very good blog where they use a nmap script http://www.skullsecurity.org/blog/?p=379 with the target of get hashes from server but I found that in order to use any of those you need the "Administrator" account or at least thats the way I found. then following that the need of the Admin is correct, I wonder if you know any hacking technic to obtain the admin account without using exploits.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards, Ricardo Zarazua
--

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.
http://www.iacertification.org