Home page logo

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: University plan
From: Adam Mooz <adam.mooz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:16:49 -0400

Well, for starters if you want practical you're looking at colleges.  Universities are more theoretical by nature for 
their undergrads.

Adam Mooz
"In technology I'm placing all my trust"

On 2010-09-17, at 12:32 PM, kalgecin wrote:

hey guys,
I'm in my final year of high school and I'm planning to go to
university. As all people, I have trouble finding the right one ( or a
good one ). So I'm asking you people to recommend any nice
universities that teach good computer security, that is more practical
than theoretical. Please also tell me to which university you attended
and how was it? and any other general advice


This list is sponsored by: Information Assurance Certification Review Board

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT 
and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.


Attachment: smime.p7s

  By Date           By Thread  

Current thread:
[ Nmap | Sec Tools | Mailing Lists | Site News | About/Contact | Advertising | Privacy ]