Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Graduate CS Pen Testing Class
From: Felipe Martins <martins.felipe.security () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 23:51:52 -0300

If you are planing on doing something about Pentest, I would recommend a deep view at Metasploit. You can find a really good free online course at MetaSploit Unleashed (http://www.offensive-security.com/metasploit-unleashed/Metasploit_Unleashed_Information_Security_Training). This is a good resource you can take ideas out for your course papers.

Hope it helps

---
Felipe Martins
Security Analyst

Skype: martins.felipe
E-mail: martins.felipe.security () gmail com