Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

xTSCrack 0.5
From: Rodrigo Matuck <rodrigomatuck () globo com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:05:16 -0200

Hi guys

As I promised here the xTSCrack with bug fixed.
http://www.4shared.com/file/_ZLE5q9b/xtscrack-05.html

Soon 3 new tools. I need your feedback and bug reports pls.

Regards,

Rodrigo Matuck

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT
and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org