mailing list archives
[Tool] GoLismero 2.0 beta 3
From: cr0hn <cr0hn () cr0hn com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:35:24 +0100
From GoLismero project, we pleased to announce the new beta release of GoLismero: GoLismero 2.0 beta 3.
GoLismero is an open source framework for security testing. It's currently geared towards web security, but it
can easily be expanded to other kinds of scans. The most important feature is that it can run external tools and
feedback their results.
Strictly speaking, GoLismero doesn't require installation - only its dependencies do.
Most importants changes from last version are:
- Integration with SSLScan, SQLMap, XSSer, Shodan and PunkSPIDER.
- Completely rewritten HTML report.
- New report formats: OpenOffice, LaTeX, JSON, BSON, XML, YAML, MsgPack.
- Many improvements to the reports and the vulnerability descriptions.
- Fixes and improvements to the OpenVAS plugin.
- Added vulnerability standards:
-- Microsoft Bulletin ID
-- Microsoft Knowledge Base ID
— Nessus Plugin ID
— And bugfixes and usual ;)
Also, say hello to our new team members @rrequero and @jekkay! :)
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
- [Tool] GoLismero 2.0 beta 3 cr0hn (Feb 13)