Home page logo
/

securecoding logo Secure Coding mailing list archives

ANNOUNCING: MobAppSecTri Scholarship Program
From: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <ken () krvw com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:13:45 -0400

Hey SC-Lers,

We're giving away to a few deserving Mobile App Developers a small number of FREE tickets to our Mobile App Sec
Triathlon. If you know any deserving students / interns, point them in our direction for a chance to get a free seat.

See http://mobappsectriathlon.blogspot.com/2012/09/announcing-mobappsectri-scholarship.html for details.

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk

Follow KRvW Associates on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/KRvW_Associates