mailing list archives
CFP: MoST 2013 - Mobile Security and Technology workshop (final call for papers)
From: Larry Koved <koved () us ibm com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:36:50 -0500
On behalf of the workshop co-chairs and program chair, we would like to
invite you participate in the second Mobile Security Technologies (MoST)
Mobile Security Technologies (MoST) 2013 is co-located with
The 34th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (IEEE S&P 2013)
and is an event of
The IEEE Computer Society's Security and Privacy Workshops (SPW 2013)
chaired by L. Jean Camp
Mobile Security Technologies (MoST) brings together researchers,
practitioners, policy makers, and hardware and software developers of
mobile systems to explore the latest understanding and advances in the
security and privacy for mobile devices, applications, and systems.
We are seeking both short position papers (2-4 pages) and longer papers (a
maximum of 10 pages). The scope of MoST 2013 includes, but is not limited
to, security and privacy specifically for mobile devices and services
- Device hardware
- Operating systems
- Mobile web
- Secure and efficient communication
- Secure application development tools and practices
- Vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Usable security
- Identity and access control
- Risks in putting trust in the device vs. in the network/cloud
- Special applications, such as medical monitoring and records
- Mobile advertisement
- Secure applications and application markets
- Economic impact of security and privacy technologies
- Paper submission deadline: February 22, 2013 (11:59pm US-PST).
- Acceptance notification: March 18, 2013.
- Camera-Ready & Early Registration Deadline: April 1, 2013
- Hao Chen, University of California, Davis
- Larry Koved, IBM Research
Hao Chen, University of California, Davis
Yan Chen, Northwestern University
Adrienne Porter Felt, Google Inc.
Clint Gibler, University of California, Davis
Markus Jakobsson, PayPal, Inc.
Xuxian Jiang, North Carolina State University
Wenjing Lou, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Adrian Ludwig, Google Inc.
Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Ruhr University Bochum
Kapil Singh, IBM Research
Larry Koved, IBM Research
David Wagner, University of California, Berkeley
Please consult the workshop website (http://www.mostconf.com) for
Secure Coding mailing list (SC-L) SC-L () securecoding org
List information, subscriptions, etc - http://krvw.com/mailman/listinfo/sc-l
List charter available at - http://www.securecoding.org/list/charter.php
SC-L is hosted and moderated by KRvW Associates, LLC (http://www.KRvW.com)
as a free, non-commercial service to the software security community.
Follow KRvW Associates on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/KRvW_Associates
- CFP: MoST 2013 - Mobile Security and Technology workshop (final call for papers) Larry Koved (Feb 19)