Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Best script to pre-load signature metadata into a database
From: elof () sentor se
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:19:55 +0200 (CEST)

I want to pre-load my Postgres database with all the signature metadata
(titles, references, prios, etc) from my rules.

I fould the script 'rules.pl' in an old FLoP tarball...
...but if there is a script that import the Generator signatures (from
gen-msg.map) as well, that would be even better.

What am I looking for?

/Elof