Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: Multiple Snort Instances - One Interface
From: Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:14:09 -0500

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Jim Hranicky <jfh () ufl edu> wrote:
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:52:26 -0400
Jim Hranicky <jfh () ufl edu> wrote:

That was 5 minutes ago...I'm now up to ~7M Received/Analyzed per process
without a drop on any.

Hmm...It doesn't look like this config likes to receive too many -USR1s :

 Can't acquire (-1) - pfring_read() errpr!

Still, amazing stuff.

I will have a look when I get my head above water ;-)...

Regards,

Will