Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Spam] Re: Excessive Read Requests
From: "Lay, James" <james.lay () wincofoods com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:20:12 -0600

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Lay, James <james.lay () wincofoods com>
wrote:

Thanks Russ...would love to see where it's at in the source as since
2.9.0.1 is out I may as well knock it out since I'll have to compile it
anyways J

Look for DCE2_READ__QUEUE_SIZE in
dynamic-preprocessors/dcerpc2/dce2_smb.c.

Russ,

In the words of some, this works a treat ;)  Thanks.

James