Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Snorby and Snort
From: "Atkins, Dwane P" <ATKINSD () uthscsa edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:50:20 -0600

This may be a stupid question now, but I decided to try the Snort/Snorby setup and my only issue at this point is it
appears that, on the GUI, it only sees events on our management port instead of the other NIC which is in promiscuous
mode.

Are there any modifications I can make to make this a smoother setup?

Thank you

Dwane