Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Rules for Snort 2.9.0.2
From: Alejandro Cabrera Obed <aco1967 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:24:08 -0300

Dear, I've installed Snort 2.9.0.2 and when I'm going to get the
corresponding rules for my snort version in the Registered User
Release section, I see only these files:

Snort v2.9:
snortrules-snapshot-2901.tar.gz
snortrules-snapshot-2900.tar.gz

What can I do to get snortrules 2902 for registered Users ??? Or can I
use the snortrules 2901 instead ???

Thanks a lot,

Alejandro