Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: MySQL support for Snort 2.9.4
From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:34:55 -0500

On Dec 10, 2012, at 8:16 PM, Kaya Saman <kayasaman () gmail com> wrote:

I know I should ask this in a new Subject Heading however I'm getting this error while trying to start Snort:

ERROR: Failed to initialize dynamic preprocessor: SF_SSLPP (IPV6) version 1.1.4 (-1)

This looks like you either have the dynamic preprocessors commented out or you are running the wrong version (I think
the former)

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT