Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: Multiple Snort instances processing Pcap files
From: "Parker, Jonathan E." <jep () g-c-i net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:25:15 +0000

Update: Linux kernel was killing Snort processes due to low memory.  Not a Snort problem, simply trying to do too much
with the server I'm using.  I'll have to work on managing the number of files I process simultaneously (and therefore
the number of concurrent Snort processes).

Thanks to all who responded - Jon