Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

log every packet of SIP session or attack attempt
From: "Корнев Е.С." <e.kornev () dcn ru>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 16:54:38 +0600

I have specific task for Snort daemon - I want it to prevent SIP attacks
and also log every SIP signaling packet going to or from my server,
doing it for analysing
objectionable sessions.
Trouble is Snort not record every packet - just several of every SIP
call or attack. What config options did I miss?

WBR Evgeny