Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: Unknown POP3 Command
From: Josh Bitto <jbitto () onlineschool ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 08:28:01 -0700

The only problem with doing a pcap is we use pfsense (open source firewall) and it has snort built into it. There is a
way to do a pcap for the offending IP's, but doing it continuously isn't going to happen. I'm already having memory
issues with the amount of sensors we have and each one using high amount of memory.