Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: Continuous packet streaming on boot of CentOS 6.3 64 bit
From: Mayur Patil <ram.nath241089 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:11:32 +0530

Hello,

 I am seeing something like this

 *06/11 11:0246  10.1.46.123:136 -> 10.1.46.255:137*
* UDP:TTL :128 TOS:8 ID:20 IpLen:20 DgmLen:78 Len:50

* in continuous streaming of packets.
*
*
* *Now I am sure that this is the Snort startup script problem.....!!

 At the starting I have seen message  *starting snort in packet dump mode*

 Please help how to disable this mode or disable snort script from loading
at boot time??