Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

ModSecurity integration with snort (GSoC)
From: Breno Silva <breno.silva () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:55:27 -0300

Hello list,

I would like to share with all students in this list one of the ModSecurity
GSoC ideas.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GSoC2013_Ideas#OWASP_ModSecurity_CRS_-_Create_.22Sniffer-Mode.22

This is related to build a sniffer mode for ModSecurity. ModSecurity 2.7.x
already has an integration API and it could be used to integrate with Snort
as well.

So, if you are interested please contact me.

Thanks

Breno Silva