Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort stateless/asymmetric mode
From: Rodolfo Etore <rponteado () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 12:13:38 -0300

2013/5/9 beenph <beenph () gmail com>

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM, James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net> wrote:

Hello boss, I do understand your point of view but this won't help us at
this point, i would like to know if there's a way i could set snort to match
with only fragments of the packet, like only the GET or only the response.

Its possible, but looking at previous e-mails in the thread you might
want to rethink your IDS deployement
before or after routing occurs to balancers.

-elz
If is possible can you please let me know how i can get this done?

--
Muito obrigado desde já