Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: problem in installing pulled pork
From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 16:54:01 -0400

On 5/10/2013 16:24, priyal jain wrote:
I am newbie to linux and snort.
I have installed snort but don't know how to install rules to detect intrusion.
I tried it via pulled pork but that also didn't work.

this is like saying "the car won't go." what do you mean? what errors did you get?

Please help me to install rules of snort either directly or using pulledpork.
Guide me with proper commands.

what, exactly, have you tried??