Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Re: successful dos attack
From: Balla István <balla.bmf () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 19:48:05 +0200

Hi Mayur,

I used LOIC to launch the DoS. very simple tool. you just specify
the target ip, protocol, port and simultaneous requester threads.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

cheers

2013/5/16 Mayur Patil <ram.nath241089 () gmail com>

Hello Balla,

    Will you please forward me your procedure of DoS attack??

    And this is great as you have killed service on SSH.

    I am also trying to attack on ssh server but not succeed yet.

   It will be great help to me if you forward me your procedure of attack.

   Waiting for your reply/guidance,

   Thank you !!
--
*Cheers,