Home page logo
/

snort logo Snort mailing list archives

Time out never expires - A 403 error occurred, please wait for the 15 minute timeout
From: ResQue <resque1980 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 22:36:53 +0000

The 403 wait 15min time out error never seems to expire, i waited for at lest 8+ hours this time but i am still getting the same error message when i run pulledpork, could someone please confirm that my pulledpork config is correct.

I attached the config files as well as the full output from pulledpork.pl -vv

ResQue