mailing list archives
Re: Question concerning usage of languages for webapps
From: "saphyr" <saphyr () infomaniak ch>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:11:44 +0200
- What kind of language do you use to code web applications?
- ASP.Net in C# for professional internal intranet applications
- ASP.Net in VB.Net or ASP for professional client related web applications
- PHP for personnal web applications
I would personaly use (if choice was only mine):
- ASP.Net in C# or VB.Net when specific features need it
Choosing between ASP or PHP is only a combination of "feeling" and the
extremely asp-killer feature included in php: dynamic require/include management.
- What do you think are the 5 most used languages for web application or web