Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: RDB-based secure data storage
From: Ivan Ristic <ivanr () webkreator com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:25:01 +0100

Calum Power wrote:
Excellent! That's Ivan, that's just the sort of thing I was looking for.

Got any idea if there's any libraries/implementations that I might be able
to use to get my head around implementing it myself?

  Did you mention the platform you were using?

  The OpenSSL library implements the required algorithms, if you are
  fine with the C implementation. If you are going to go the Java
  way, look at Java Cryptography Architecture.

--
ModSecurity (http://www.modsecurity.org)
[ Open source IDS for Web applications ]

  By Date           By Thread