Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

SSL v2/v3 configuration
From: Gareth Bromley <gbromley () intstar com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:28:24 +0100 (BST)

As subject:

Got myself stumped the other day when looking at a clients configuration
for a SSL webserver (on IIS) and noticed they accepted SSLv2 requests. For
the life of me I couldn't figure out how to correct this behaviour (both
IIS5 and IIS6), and wondered if anyone had good pointers to how to do this
(so I am able to create suitable guidelines for this).

Of course this got me thinking, what about other webservers e.g. Netscape
/iPlanet, etc which also may not be so well documented. Is anyone aware of
any good links detailing sensible configuration for most common web
serving platforms?

Regards

Gareth

  By Date           By Thread