Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

AppSecCon 2004 (Credit Cards Now Accepted Online)
From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 13:59:22 -0400

I promised to send a note to the list when credit card payment for
AppSec2004 was online. It is.

Cheers

(And yes we know there is a hidden form field with the price. If you change
it you will certainly submit a lower price but you wont get a ticket (hint
hint!). Beyond out control, part of Verisigns PayFlow system).

  By Date           By Thread