Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

New release of WebScarab
From: Rogan Dawes <discard () dawes za net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:27:23 +0200

Hi all,

There is a new release of WebScarab on the SourceForge download page.

This is a hasty release to fix some stupid errors that slipped through, namely failure to use the defined proxy plugins, and 100% CPU utilisation when using the simulated network bandwidth classes that were just added in that release.

There are a few cosmetic things as well:
WebScarab now saves the preferred size and position of the window when you exit, and restores it when you run it again. When you stop a proxy, the settings are copied into the appropriate fields, so you can just hit "Start" to start it again.

The abbreviated ChangeLog is at https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=242588

You can download this release from:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64424&release_id=242588

As usual, all feedback is welcome, even if it is only to say "WebScarab sucks". Of course, telling me why it sucks will help to make it better! ;-)

Regards,

Rogan
--
Rogan Dawes

*ALL* messages to discard () dawes za net will be dropped, and added
to my blacklist. Please respond to "lists AT dawes DOT za DOT net"

  By Date           By Thread