Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

New release of WebScarab
From: Rogan Dawes <discard () dawes za net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:25:57 +0200

Hi all,

There is a new release of WebScarab on the SourceForge download page.

This is a hasty release to fix *another* stupid error that slipped
through, namely failure to intercept SSL traffic correctly.

The ChangeLog is at
https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=243272

You can download this release from:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64424&release_id=243272

As usual, all feedback is welcome, even if it is only to say "WebScarab
sucks". Of course, telling me why it sucks will help to make it better! ;-)

Regards,

Rogan
--
Rogan Dawes

*ALL* messages to discard () dawes za net will be dropped, and added
to my blacklist. Please respond to "lists AT dawes DOT za DOT net"

  By Date           By Thread