Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: what happened to the web testing methodology
From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:25:12 -0400

Part 1 is in final edit (final before being sent to a professional tech
writer). We will release a copy next week at the OWASP Conference and then
make the draft generally available next week.

Dan Cuthbert is heading up Part 2 (the hands on technical stuff) and has
just started on that. There are a few sections already done such as session
token analysis by Glyn Geoghan.