Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Open Source Security Exhibition help
From: Pete Herzog <pete () isecom org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:53:39 +0200

Hi,

ISECOM is doing an open source security exhibition in the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in October for which we are looking for exhibitors/assistance. You can get the overview at http://www.isestorm.org/ for the exhibition. It would be interesting to see some of the web app sec open source solutions out there showcased. There is no charge to exhibit.

We want the exhibition to be a great opportunity for the open source security community to get together, share ideas, and showcase their hard work. We decided to make one as part of ISESTORM to see what the community thought of it.

We are also looking for web-app testers to teach in the class tracks.

Let me know if any of you are interested in being involved.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
-pete.

Pete Herzog
Managing Director, ISECOM