mailing list archives
From: "Maxim Kostioukov" <maxim () francoudi com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:22:52 +0300
If your ISAPI extension uses synchronous WriteClient calls with large data buffers, there are following workarounds:
1. Increase the connection timeout value in the Web site properties on the server.
2. Use asynchronous I/O (note that this is only possible with an ISAPI filter or extension).
3. Call the various write methods with a small amount of data in a loop, and keep looping until all of the data is sent.
This is how it said in
PRB: Slow Clients Disconnected When Server Uses Large Synchronous Write Methods
From: dave kleiman [mailto:dave () isecureu com]
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 8:08 AM
To: webappsec () securityfocus com
Is there a timeout setting anywhere for and ISAPI.dll in IIS5.
We have an issue where the ISAPI request is made, the sever
is trying to
write it to the client and it is timing out.
Dave Kleiman, CISSP, MCSE, CISM, CIFI
- ISAPI dave kleiman (May 02)
- <Possible follow-ups>
- RE: ISAPI Maxim Kostioukov (May 03)