Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Secret Sharing
From: Siim Põder <siim () p6drad-teel net>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 16:10:58 +0000

Quoting saghar estehghari (2013-08-01 14:48:31)
I was wondering whether you have better options in mind that could help me.
Please let me know if the explantation is not clear.

Better how? You might want look into proxy re-encryption schemes as well which
may allow you re-encrypt for key L only known by B on the serverside without
B's direct involvement. But I think there were caveats which may make this
impractical.

Siim Põder

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus