Home page logo
/

webappsec logo WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Ektron CMS TakeOver Part (2) - PaylPal-Forward.com demonstration
From: Mark Litchfield <mark () securatary com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:56:40 -0800

As previously stated, I would post an update for Ektron CMS bypassing the security fix.

A full step by step with the usual screen shots can be found at - http://www.securatary.com/vulnerabilities

In this example, we use www.paypal-forward.com as a demonstration site. I would like to say that PayPal fixed this issue with their own workaround extremely quickly. Excellent work by their security / dev team.

All the best

Mark Litchfield
www.securatary.com

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now! http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus