Home page logo
/

wireshark logo Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Keyboard scan codes
From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 07:31:00 +1000

http://gunnarwrobel.de/wiki/Linux-and-the-keyboard.html looks to be a
pretty good primer on how Linux does it. It refers to the various .c and .h
files as well as another reference,
http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/linux/kbd/scancodes.html
Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99 () gmail com

On 17 April 2012 03:52, Kaul <mykaul () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if there is somewhere in Wireshark code definition for
keyboard scan codes. I was hoping to re-use if such exists. I'm looking for
101/102 AT keyboard scan codes, specifically (was hoping RDP or VNC would
have them, but did not find it, neither did Telnet). I don't think what X11
uses would suite me.

TIA,
Y.