Home page logo
/

wireshark logo Wireshark mailing list archives

"manuf" file broken in r48844?
From: Phil Mayers <p.mayers () imperial ac uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:57:44 +0100

All,

(Not subscribed to -devel)

FYI, it appears r48844 drastically truncated the "manuf" file; looks like maybe it ran with empty input somewhere? We noticed this because we use the upstream as input to a checking process at our site.

Perhaps that is intended - I did scan the -devel archives and couldn't see any discussion suggesting that, but if so, my apologies for the noise and please disregard.

Regards,
Phil