Home page logo
/

wireshark logo Wireshark mailing list archives

[GSoC] Packet Editor and itshark
From: Valeri Nistor <nistor.valeri () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:53:35 +0300

Hello,

My name is Valeri Nistor, I study computer science at "Politehnica"
University of Bucharest. I am interesting in Packet Editor and itshark
projects.

I would like to know as to where should i get reference to this project ,
its source code and documentation in order to get familiar with the project.
.

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

--
Regards,
Valeri