mailing list archives
Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 51337: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet-dtn.c packet-dtn.h packet-ltp.c
From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:10:50 -0400
On 08/13/13 07:37, mmann () wireshark org wrote:
Date: 2013/08/13 04:37 AM
Some improvements to the bundle protocol:
1. Cleanly break out Convergence Layer Protocol (TCPCL) into its own (new-style) pure dissector.
2. Make Bundle dissection into a new style dissector and clean so that it can be called using call_disssector.
3. Use tcp_dissect_pdus for TCPCL protocol instead of "manual" while loop. This allows contact header to benefit
from TCP fragmentation.
4. Make time fields use time field types so they can be filterable.
5. A few functions were move to remove need for static declaration at top of file.
6. Remove pri_hdr_procflags global variable.
Next up - making more fields filterable.
This change doesn't compile with warnings turned on:
../../../epan/dissectors/packet-dtn.c: In function 'dissect_payload_header':
../../../epan/dissectors/packet-dtn.c:1260:17: error: variable 'header_start' set but not used
../../../epan/dissectors/packet-dtn.c: In function 'dissect_bundle':
../../../epan/dissectors/packet-dtn.c:2259:17: error: variable 'bundle_tree' set but not used
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
The first one is a simple removal but I can't immediately tell whether
the now-unused tree should be used or not.
Sent via: Wireshark-dev mailing list <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
mailto:wireshark-dev-request () wireshark org?subject=unsubscribe
- Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 51337: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet-dtn.c packet-dtn.h packet-ltp.c Jeff Morriss (Aug 13)