Home page logo
/

wireshark logo Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Remove hf_ variables
From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:04:27 -0700

On Jul 29, 2013, at 1:12 PM, Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws () darkjames pl> wrote:

Is anyone attached to hf_ variables? ;)

Having just fixed a bug in some stuff I'm working on wherein I passed to a function, in the wrong order, a
non-hf_integer value and an hf_ value, which would have been caught by the compiler had we passed hfinfo pointers, I'm
even less attached to them than before. :-)